Article provided by: Your Case Worth, All Rights Reserved.
Contact Your Case Worth about your Monsanto Roundup lawsuit- we’ll provide expert advice, resources, and assistance in getting your case added on to an upcoming class-action lawsuit. If you’ve been exposed to Roundup and its toxic ingredient, Glyphosate, and have suffered harm, loss, or are living with a medical condition affirmed by a doctor, you may be awarded significant compensation by a judge when your case is heard in a court of law. Find out more when you reach out to one of our specialists at Your Case Worth.
How Do I Know if I Was Exposed to Roundup?
If you worked as a gardener or for a landscape company, chances are, you’ve been around Roundup in the course of your duties; even home gardeners have used Roundup to kill weeds and make their lawns more manageable. If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer or Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, ask your doctor if your condition could be due to contact with Glyphosate found in Roundup. Request more information from us through our website if you suspect you are owed compensation for physical harm due to Roundup. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you have and direct you in the right course with your Monsanto Roundup lawsuit.
How Much Money is Monsanto Paying Out?
It’s impossible to determine how much financially accountability will result through upcoming lawsuits, but the prospects are favorable that Monsanto will end up paying out in the trillions of dollars, according to some experts. Your single Monsanto Roundup lawsuit could be worth millions or billions of dollars, depending on the details of your case. One couple was recently awarded in excess of $2 Billion for a diagnosis of cancer due to Roundup exposure- and their case is only the tip of the iceberg as Monsanto finally faces charges associated with their toxic product, Roundup.
Now is the Time
Don’t want until the dust settles and judges no longer hear cases associated with Monsanto- contact us today to find out how to get your Monsanto Roundup lawsuit in front of the right judge to receive just compensation for exposure to Roundup. You stand to gain a higher payout while Monsanto is still in the headlines. Consider the following reasons to file your suit today:
- Monsanto recently sold their company name to Bayer in an attempt to divert justice
- In time, Roundup will be associated with the name Bayer instead of Monsanto
- Monsanto has limited funds with which to pay out for claims
- The first cases being heard are receiving very high settlements
- Your case could get lost amid a sea of paperwork unless you join a class-action Monsanto Roundup lawsuit
- You deserve fair and immediate compensation for being exposed to Roundup
- Monsanto intentionally left their product on shelves many years after it was determined to cause cancer
- It’s time Monsanto faces the music for their criminal, intentional actions
Your Case Worth is on your side from start to finish. You don’t have to navigate the legal system alone- we’ll get your case moving in the right direction when you contact us.Monsanto Roundup Lawsuit