FLORIDA GUARDIANSHIP ATTORNEY SERVING BROWARD, MIAMI-DADE, & PALM BEACH COUNTIES
A guardianship is a legal relationship created when a person or institution is named in a will or assigned by the court to take care of minor children, incompetent adults, or seniors.
Guardianships are commonly used for:
- Minors who inherit large amounts of property or money or if their parents are either deceased or unable to take care of them.
- Seniors who become unable to manage their affairs late in life.
The Law Offices of Mark Bain, P.A., can help you with the entire process of selecting and setting up guardianship. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Petition the court for the appointment of a guardian
- Handle the incapacity hearing
- Execute an inventory of the Ward's assets
- Manage assets for the ward
- Prepare initial and annual accounting
- File tax returns
- Establish a monthly budget
- Assist with finding a residential setting for the Ward
- Ensure the Guardian carries out their duties and responsibilities
Visit these links for more information regarding the following:
- ACTIONS CONCERNING ELDER ABUSE
- CAPACITY / INCAPACITY PROCEEDINGS
- ENFORCEMENT OF RESIDENT’S RIGHTS
- GUARDIAN AD LITEM
- MEDICAID PLANNING ASSISTANCE
Contact us by telephone at 954-455-8802 or by e-mail at email@example.com to schedule an appointment and discuss your legal concerns. We offer a free initial telephone consultation.