A special needs trust is a type of trust that can provide supplemental services to your loved one(s) without jeopardizing their eligibility for government benefits.

You may want to consider contacting our firm about implementing a Special Needs Trust if you fit any of the following conditions:

  • You have a child or spouse who is currently receiving Medicaid or Social Security Disability payments;
  • Your child or spouse is likely to receive Medicaid or Social Security Disability payments in the future;
  • Your child or spouse currently depends on you for home care;
  • Your will names your special needs child or spouse as a substantial heir.

For more information or to further determine if a Special Needs Trust is needed, please contact The Law Offices of Mark Bain, P.A., at (954) 455-8802.