Ancillary Proceedings

An Ancillary Administration Proceeding is needed when the decedent is domiciled in one state and owns property in another state.

If you require assistance in determining whether or not you or your loved one may be subject to ancillary proceedings, please contact Law Offices of Mark Bain, P.A., at (954)455-8802, for a consultation.