Skip to content



(954) 455-8802

Post-Judgment Contempt / Enforcement

Aggressively Pursuing an Enforcement of Orders

At Mark Bain Law Offices, P.A. in Hallandale, Florida, we advocate for clients facing unexpected events in their lives that affect their ability to pay court-ordered support. Additionally, we work to hold former spouses accountable when they refuse to abide by a divorce decree.

Do not allow your ex-spouse to continue the pattern of not paying you. We invite you to contact us by phone at 954-455-8802 or by e-mail through this Web site to schedule an appointment with our attorney regarding an enforcement of orders. We offer a free initial telephone consultation.

Changes in Your Circumstances

Are you having trouble supporting yourself or your children because of your former spouse's failure to satisfy his or her child support or alimony obligations? Has a substantial change in circumstances made the existing child support order inadequate to meet your child's needs?

At Mark Bain Law Offices, P.A., we help our clients enforce child support and alimony agreements and orders. We also aggressively represent clients seeking to enforce their parenting and/or visitation rights against a parent who is not acting in the best interests of the parties’ children.

Holding a Non-Paying Spouse Accountable in Enforcement of Orders

Attorney Mark Bain has experience in enforcing the terms of support orders. In Florida, a "substantial change in circumstances" can be grounds for increasing, decreasing, or terminating, child support or alimony obligations, or for modifying the terms of a child custody order. However, if a spouse is disregarding the divorce decree, we will immediately file a motion seeking enforcement of the order, and, if appropriate, an order holding the other party in contempt.

Contact Us

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding a contempt charge for non-payment of child support or enforcement of orders, please contact us.

Family Law, Divorce, Custody & Support

Probate and Trust Administration

Entertainment and Sports Law

Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, DPOAs, and Medicaid Planning

Guardianship Administration

Mediation and Settlement